The HX0M scissor lift makes possible an easy and light lifting to a height of 800mm, becoming a practical work platform, suitable for places such as machine workshops. This pallet truck is also able to carry out the support function and material supply along the assembly and production lines.
- The handle offers an ergonomic tiller and a 3 positions control level.
- The special lowering valve allows you to smoothly lower the load.
Resistant and reliable one piece cast iron pump including:
- Two-Stage Telescopic Lifting Piston: to allow working with low profile frame granting lightness and better operator visibility.
- Maximum Pressure Valve: safety device that ensures the transpallet against overloads. When the pressure inside the hydraulic circuit exceeds the set calibration value according to the maximum nominal flow, the valve automatically locks the forks.
- Proportional Lowering Valve: lowering speed can be proportionally controlled according to the lever position on the tiller. Perfect working tool to carry fragile and delicate loads like, crystal, glass and ceramics.
Front and Rear Stabilisers:
- The new control linkage makes possible the entry on the closed side of the pallet by a slight lifting, which facilitates the successive handling phases. Furthermost, greater machine stability is achieved by using load rollers in a more advanced position and providing front stabilisers as standard. Work is made even more stable and safer with the rear stabilisers, also when the working height exceeds the 400mm and in the case of heavy objects.
- Lift Height: 715mm
- Height of Tiller in Drive Position Max: 1250mm
- Height of Tiller in Drive Position Min: 415mm
- Height when lowered: 85mm
- Overall Length: 1526mm
- Length of Face to Forks: 376mm
- Overall Width: 540mm
- Fork Thickness: 48mm
- Fork Width: 160mm
- Fork Length: 1150mm
- Distance Between Fork Arms: 540mm
- Ground Clearance, Centre of Wheelbase: 21mm
- Aisle Width: 2019mm
- Turning Radius: 1369mm
Delivery and Returns | Shipping | Cracking Racking
Any associated charges for delivery are noted on the inside cover of our catalogue or on our website.
We work hard to ensure that we meet delivery times. However, please note that our delivery times are an estimate and we are not liable for delivery delays of catalogue products ( we note that larger products will have terms and conditions that supersede those outlined here).
Delivery will be made to the ground floor of any building or an appropriate loading bay. Any other delivery arrangements need to be agreed at the point of order and may carry additional charges.
Return of Goods
Goods Will only Be accepted for return with prior agreement with the seller within 7 working days of delivery. Product must be returned complete with packaging and be in a re- saleable state. A handling charge will be imposed. This will normally be 25% of the sell price. This excludes the carriage charge to return the goods.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.