The GS EVO is the top choice for hand pallet truck: designed for an intensive use with maximum easiness of use and superior ergonomics.
The GS EVO pump has been designed with extreme care of details in order to have superior characteristics and features such as:
- Monolithic Design: the resistant and reliable one-piece cast iron housing protects all components avoiding any accidental damages. Pump housing is processed with CNC machines to achieve high precision tolerances and high accuracy.
- Chromed Piston Rod and Oil Seal: in order to avoid rust and prevent oil leakage during the use.
- Maximum Pressure Valve: safety device that protects the transpallet against overloads.
- Proportional Lowering Valve: lowering speed can be proportionally controlled according to the lever position on the tiller. Perfect working tool to carry fragile and delicate loads like crystal, glass and ceramics.
- Nylon - Poly 45 steering wheels
- Poly rollers
- Entry/Exit Rollers: supplementary rollers to allow easier entrance and quicker exit from a closed pallet. reducing the impact on the main rollers and guaranteeing a longer life.
- 3D Superior Ergonomic Shape Tiller: this tiller has a special 3D design, with enhanced ergonomics. Compared to a conventional tiller, this shape allows the operator to have a good position when pushing the loads with maximum efficiency without fatigue. This thanks to two large grasping side areas specifically designed to have a correct position during operation of the truck.
- Following an appropriate conditioning operation the frame is varnished with polyester powder at a temperature of 250 degrees to guarantee maximum resistance to wear and atmospheric agents.
Easy to Mount:
- Tiller easy to assemble with a fast mounting system. Robust tiller connection with two full welded joints that assure superior sturdiness in the toughest application.
|Code||Lift Height||Overall Length||Overall Width||Fork Length||Fork Width||Distance Between Fork Arms||Aisle Width||Turning Radius|
Delivery and Returns | Shipping | Cracking Racking
Any associated charges for delivery are noted on the inside cover of our catalogue or on our website.
We work hard to ensure that we meet delivery times. However, please note that our delivery times are an estimate and we are not liable for delivery delays of catalogue products ( we note that larger products will have terms and conditions that supersede those outlined here).
Delivery will be made to the ground floor of any building or an appropriate loading bay. Any other delivery arrangements need to be agreed at the point of order and may carry additional charges.
Return of Goods
Goods Will only Be accepted for return with prior agreement with the seller within 7 working days of delivery. Product must be returned complete with packaging and be in a re- saleable state. A handling charge will be imposed. This will normally be 25% of the sell price. This excludes the carriage charge to return the goods.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.