Champ Rack - Heavy Rivet Racking
Offers incredible value for money, whilst offering amazing strength and rigidity.
The system is simple to build with all parts being tapped together using a rubber mallet. All components are joined via the heavy duty rivet and key hole slot which offers a simple and effective way to assemble the racking.
There are no nuts and bolts and the bay require no bracing therefore offering uninterrupted access on all four sides. Bays are available in various heights up to 6000mm high.
With the average time to assemble a bay being just 5 minutes you will be amazed at how easy it is to create large installations in no time at all. All bays are ready for immediate dispatch and will be delivered in 5 working days.
- Best selling system: Offers the widest choice of sizes, all at great value.
- Easy to build and re-configure: Simply tap together with a rubber mallet.
- Strong and Sturdy: With shelf capacities up to 600kgs, it easily copes with heavy goods.
- No nuts, bolts or screws: Simple and quick to erect, with no fuss.
- Strong Epoxy Paint Finish: Designed to give years of service and withstand heavy use.
- Will suit any application: Versatile and expandable, suits a wide range of industries.
- Standard Bay Height: 1800mm
- Other Available Heights: 1950mm, 2250mm, 2550mm, 3000mm, 4050mm, 4950mm, 6000mm
- Uprights can be cut to a specific size
- Heavy Rivet Widths: 1050mm, 1200mm, 1800mm, 2250mm, 2400mm, 2700mm
- Heavy Rivet Depths: 500mm, 600mm, 800mm, 900mm, 1100mm
- Environment: Warehouse, Storeroom, Workshop
- Usage: Multipurpose Storage, Heavy & Bulky Items, Archiving, Garment Storage, Reel Storage
- Uprights: Steel (Blue RAL5010)
- Beams: Steel (Grey RAL7038 - Orange RAL2002)
- Shelves/Decks: Chipboard 18-22mm Thickness
- Heavy Duty Shelf UDL: 400-600kgs
- Medium Duty Shelf UDL: 230-300kg
- J Rivet Shelf UDL: 120-150kgs
- Max Bay Load: up to 2800kgs