The GS Basic pallet truck is the entry model of the Lifter hand pallet truck range, featuring reliability and solidness at competitive pricing.
Resistant and reliable one piece cast iron pump, worked with numerical control machine, including:
- Maximum pressure valve: safety device that ensures the transpallet against overloads. When the pressure inside the hydraulic circuit exceeds the set calibration value according to the maximum nominal flow , the valve automatically locks the forks.
- ON/OFF lowering valve
- Nylon - Poly 45 Steering Wheels
- Nylon Rollers
- 2 Curves handle with all the controls (lowering / drive position / lifting) available in a single lever for simple and safe control.
Following an appropriate conditioning operation the frame varnished with polyester powder at a temperature of 250degrees to guarantee maximum resistance to wear and atmospheric agents.
- Load Capacity: 2500kg
- Load Centre Distance: 600mm
- Load Axle to End Forks: 932mm
- Wheel Base: 1192mm
- Lift Height: 115mm
- Height of Tiller in Drive Position Max: 1160mm
- Height, Lowered: 85mm
- Overall Length: 1550mm
- Length to Face of Forks: 400mm
- Overall Width: 525mm
- Fork Dimensions - Thickness: 55mm
- Fork Dimensions - Width: 150mm
- Fork Dimensions - Length: 1150mm
- Distance Between Fork Arms: 525mm
- Ground Distance, Centre of Wheelbase: 30mm
- Aisle Width: 1835mm
- Turning Radius: 7367mm
Delivery and Returns | Shipping | Cracking Racking
Any associated charges for delivery are noted on the inside cover of our catalogue or on our website.
We work hard to ensure that we meet delivery times. However, please note that our delivery times are an estimate and we are not liable for delivery delays of catalogue products ( we note that larger products will have terms and conditions that supersede those outlined here).
Delivery will be made to the ground floor of any building or an appropriate loading bay. Any other delivery arrangements need to be agreed at the point of order and may carry additional charges.
Return of Goods
Goods Will only Be accepted for return with prior agreement with the seller within 7 working days of delivery. Product must be returned complete with packaging and be in a re- saleable state. A handling charge will be imposed. This will normally be 25% of the sell price. This excludes the carriage charge to return the goods.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.